Our Mission is to build a successful and enduring business with a reputation for appreciation, trustworthiness, fairness and dedication supported by exceptional customer service and guaranteed on-time delivery. Our reward will be loyal customers, continued success and personal growth for ourselves, our families, our employees and Contractors, and our communities.
● to our clients, at every opportunity, in gratitude for their patronage
● to our co-worker family, with respect, courtesy and a needed “thank you”
● with a money-back guarantee that we will complete each and every delivery order to our customers’ complete satisfaction
● to always do exactly what we promise
● by charging a fair price, and doing exactly what we promise
● by proactively taking responsibility should we fall short of perfection
● to giving our best efforts, ideas, and suggestions to provide solutions to any delivery problem
● by conserving resources at every opportunity to provide efficiencies for our customers
● to having fun, and enjoying life, including our life on the job
● to partnering with our Customer, to ensure that their priorities become ours.
Quicksilver Messenger Service was founded by Henry Holtkamp, in 1979, with the goal of providing fast, accurate delivery services at the lowest prices possible. Working with Independent Contractor drivers, bikers, and walkers, the company quickly became the preeminent name in Messenger/Courier services in the Greater Cleveland area. In 2006, Quicksilver merged with the former First Call Express of Akron, to form 1st American Courier LLC bringing with it a reputation for outstanding customer service, innovative approaches to satisfying customers’ needs, and tremendous value that our customers still enjoy today.